Does this Sound Like Your Child?
- Dislikes the textures and feel of clothing?
- Dislikes hair being brushed or combed?
- Dislikes socks and shoes?
- Becomes upset if socks and shoes are removed?
- Dislikes particular smells?
- Has a limited diet or is described as a picky eater?
Or maybe your child:
- Dislikes playgrounds?
- Is older than 5 years of age and does not yet know how to pump a swing?
- Seems fearful of riding escalators, elevators, or amusement park rides?
- Dislikes being on high surfaces or needs to have his/her feet on the ground?
If either of these sounds like your child, he or she may have difficulty processing sensory information.